Our mission is to provide an exceptional vacation experience that exceeds the expectations of all our guests, associates, and clients. In doing so, we hope to be recognized among the best hotels in our category not only for the quality of our accommodations and the type of service we provide, but also for the warmth in which we receive each and every individual who visits our luxury resort.
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is committed to using eco-friendly initiatives that protect the surrounding natural environment and we encourage our guests to do the same while staying at our resort in Puerto Vallarta. The following are some of the sustainable practices we implement at our resort as part of our mission to reduce our ecological footprint and give back to the environment that has given us so much to be grateful for each and every day:
- Poolside beverages are served in reusable cups.
- We provide straws with our drinks only upon request because they are damaging to the marine ecosystems that surround us.
- We encourage guests to reuse their towels and only replace them if they have been left on the floor. This way guests can help us be more ecologically friendly without compromising their comfort.
- We do not change bed sheets on a daily basis, unless it has been requested by the guest. We prefer to do so every three days so that we conserve water and electricity.
- Recycling initiatives are set in place, including separate bins for organic and inorganic waste.
- Regular beach cleanups are performed by the staff
- Wildlife protection initiatives are utilized, including sea turtle programs from May to October when turtles visit the resort’s beach to lay their eggs.